Chocolate Coconut Chew Larabar Knockoffs
Yields: 8 bars
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 4 large medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or other dark chocolate)
Combine all ingredients besides chocolate chips in a food processor and mix until all are broken down and well combined (should be a crust-like consistency).
Pulse in chocolate chips.
Press mixture evenly into the bottom of a bread pan and cut into 8 "bars" (or form into bars yourself).
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes