Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies
Yields: 9 brownies
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine eggs, zucchini, banana, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
Add dry ingredients to wet and combine.
Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Pour into a 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper (so that some sticks out on either end to make removal easier).
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- Total time: 40-45 minutes